We provide a wide range of useful customer services. It’s so much easier to work with us!
- Free measure & quote
- Contract based terms and costs
- 24 months of warranty
- Materials straight from manufacturers
- Lifetime customer support
- Free design project
- Free initial consultation
- Maintenance inspection 3 months after completion
- Our own self-made cabinetry
Here’s a list of every detail work we do on turnkey-basis. We got you on anything there might be!
Plumbing and gas services
Timber, laminated and stone benchtops
Custom-made and flat pack cabinetry
Stone, glass and tiled splashbacks
Canopy, slide-out and integrated rangehoods
Doors and drawer fronts upgrade
Water filtration systems
Smart storage solutions
Existing kitchen alterations
Window and glass repair
3D decorative panels
Hollins Bend, Madeley
What we did:
- Remove existing kitchen cabinets, benchtops, splashback, disconnect plumbing, gas and electrical as required.
- Supply and install stone tops as per current layout, Essa stone, 30mm, Calcite Gloss
- Supply and install kitchen cabinets (carcass, hinges, runners, handles), minimum of 3 of 900mm 3 drawer cabinets and 1 of 450mm drawer cabinet
- Supply and install finger grip rails to all base cabinets, colour Black
- Kitchen carousel pull out shelving, per unit, supply and install
- Supply and install doors and drawer fronts, MDF, square edge, White Silk Finish, Laminex
- Install only canopy rangehood including roof vent kit
- Sink and sink mixer, Blanco
- Freestanding cooker and rangehood
- Lay only splashback tiles including adhesive and grout (make good floor tiles)
- Replace pantry doors, 2 x 720mm hollow core door
- Prime and paint new pantry doors
- Replace pantry shelves, 4 x 1512mm x 445mm, melamine
- Rubbish removal and disposal
- Install freestanding stove, gas/electrical
- Install sink, mixer and dishwasher including plumbing
Total cost: $24 562
Hubert Street, East Vic Park, WA
What we did:
- Remove existing kitchen and flooring
- Prepare floor and walls for new installation
- Modify gas and water pipes to suit new sink and cooktop layouts
- Supply base and overhead cabinets including doors, panels, kickboards, hinges, handles, etc., Classic White Sheen (semi-gloss)
- Supply laminated benchtop, Grey Finestone Velour
- Install base and overhead cabinets, laminated benchtop
- Supply and install gas cooktop, Chef, Silver
- Install gas built-in oven
- Supply and install double sink, Blanco, mixer tap Methven, including plumbing and consumables
- Supply and install slide-out rangehood, Viali, Silver, including duct
- Supply and install 4 outlet powerpoint
- Rubbish removal and disposal
- Supply and lay splashback tiles, 300×600, Gloss White
Total cost: $10 999
We are more than just a «logo and motto» combination. We are real people who are striving to give you the best renovation you can possibly get.
It’s high time you meet our team. Nice to meet you too!
Technical University, Bachelor Degree in Engineering. I was progressing at my current job and was promoted to a supervisor position later in that year.
Diploma of Building and Construction, 2016.
Every single year until now I am applying for different licences that help our company to remain competitive and professional in Building Industry.
Qualifications: Authorised Kitchen Installer, High Risk Licence, Restricted Asbestos Licence, OHS Licence, Building Practitioner Licence, Building Contractor Licence.
Mathew La Rocca
Cert IV plumbing and gasfitting.
Cert III Roof plumbing.
Diploma of building and construction.
Mat has 12 years experience in the plumbing industry working on aspects of plumbing drainage and gasfitting. His first 2 years were in residential plumbing and the following 8 years in commercial.
Mourad has a broad understanding in the electrical field, in addition he has obtained over twelve years experience with remotely operated vehicles (ROV), technical and engineering consultations, project management and HSE resolutions.
Auslectrical is a leading electrical and communications installation contractor, providing a diverse range of electrical services.
Our main objective is delivering projects within budget and time. Auslectrical strives on maintaining quality workmanship and using only branded products. Our services and ongoing support put us above the rest.
I cannot thank Alex and his team for a wonderful job done. They have been extremely patient throughout. I am always impressed with the services whenever I interact with them
“A very good service! Alex and his team are very quick and always respond timely. They are friendly, easy to work with and address problems very effectively. Good job!”
“I would also like to say a huge thank you !! Alex and his team worked brilliantly! Alex and his team always cleaned up after themselves, managed to sort up the little hick ups along the way. I LOVE my new bathroom!”
“Now my rental looks much better and upgraded. Price was spot on. Workmanship was priceless. We had some issues along the way but it was all sorted professionally. Much appreciated.”
“Alex is very professional and helpful, providing excellent customer service. He listens to you and gives sound advice and works with you to help you stay within your budget. He is very thorough in his undertakings.”
“These guys were fantastic. They renovated our rental property in South Perth their workmanship was excellent and nothing was a problem. We are so happy with there service and attention to detail we are going to use them again for our next project.”
“Great work installing a new ceiling with down lights for the back room of my rental. Looks fantastic. Neat and professional work. My company for future jobs. Will definitely recommend to family and friends.”
“Alex and his team have just completed a quality renovation of our master bedroom in Mindarie. Thanks to all for a job well done.”
“We would like to thank you once again for the great job done on the Bathroom and Laundry.”
“Perfect. These guys are the best. My job – well done.”
“Alex and team were excellent. Helped us with our bathroom renovation which we are very happy with. Kept us in the loop with progress updates. We hadn’t bought enough tiles so Alex went out of his way to find us some more, as well as a vanity. Also helped out with some design suggestions and came in on budget. Highly recommend”
“Alsoma Homes, have been a pleasure working with, always delivering exceptional products and services. I look forward to working with you again.”
“Just had a very satisfactory renovation experience with Alex & his tradies.”
“What particularly impressed was Alex kept me informed along the way,his quote was clear & concise, he assisted with several other non-quoted items, workmanship was First Class & he was easy to communicate with.”
“This was my first reno experience Alex & his team made it all go so smoothly. Highly recommended.”
“We had our kitchen done by Alex and found him very helpful and gave good advice. Most of all, he is very relieable and prompt. We highly recommend him and his company to people thinking of a renovation.
Cheers and many thanks Alex”