Why not make a series out of our work projects? Today we’re showing you this beautiful bathroom on Warri Road, City Beach, WA.
Our client wanted us to:
- Replace tiles
- Replace bathroom vanity
- Convert bathtub to walk-in-shower
- Replace toilet suite
- Paint ceiling
Bathroom area itself was quite small, only 6m². We managed to stay in the budget and the total cost of work and material was $15456 + GST.
Though it was tough, we came up with a reasonable labour plan.
Here’s what we did:
- Complete demolition. Removal of tiles, tapware, bathtub, bathroom vanity, toilet suite, mirror, subfloor
- Rough-in/installation of new tapware.
- Preparation of walls and floor for new tiles, install new window.
- Replace timber subfloor due to its age.Water damaged boards.
- Waterproofing of floor and walls. 4 coats of suitable membrane along with bandages for corners.
- Installation of floor tiles
- Installation of wall tiles, floor to ceiling option
- Wall and floor grout applied
- Installation of bathroom cabinet, toilet suit and tapware
- Shower panel delivered and installed together with mirrors
- Installation of extra exhaust fan for bathroom area
- Ceiling prepared and painted
- Final inspection of everything
- First shower in a brand new quality renovated bathroom.
As you can see here and from the gallery above these decisions were a big success. Our client got a modern-looking, functional and cozy bathroom space that wasn’t cluttered or eaten up by a big bathtub.
Want something like that but afraid your bathroom is too small? Contact Alsoma and we’ll find a way to create a bathroom of your dreams!